Reading Plus Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
The Reading Plus login is a student portal that gives individuals the opportunity to check things about their education. In most cases, it gives several indications for the user to know how it operates. It can be funny when using it. It has the security plug-in and warning prompt that help users to know when several events took place in an account. Using this type of resort for your educational purpose calls for creating an account thereof. The problem is that many users are still having a hard time accessing their Reading Plus Accounts. When we visited their homepage, we found out that their site is really annoying to navigate. There are a lot of complicated series of redirections needed to be able to fully enter your account credentials in their log in area. Unlike other log in pages, Reading Plus only does not require a username or user ID and password from their customers. The log in and homepage of their site adds to the complexity of the whole log in process.
If you are still confused regarding the whole Reading Plus log in process, you can just watch the instructional video we provided below. You can also follow the step-by-step guide on how to log in properly into your Reading Plus account or reset your account credentials using their log in page. You can also contact Reading Plus directly by using the information provided below the log in reset process.
Reading Plus Log in Instructions:
1. Enter the Reading Plus Users area page URL to your browser. You may also click this link for easier access: https://www.readingplus.com/users/
2. You can find the "Student Login" button at the mid-right part of the page. You may also click this link for an easier access: https://users.readingplus.com/readingplus/getSchoolCode.do
3. The first page of their log in area will require you to provide your school code/ site code.
4. Click the "Submit" button to proceed. You will then enter your user name and password on the next pages.
5. Follow the remaining instructions to finish the log in process.
1. If you forgot your site code, you may contact your teacher or tutor for more information.
Reading Plus NOTE on the site code:
Winooski, VT 05404
(800) READ-PLUS (732-3758)
(802) 419-4786 FAX